In 2013, the City of Smyrna installed three displays containing selections from a collection of Civil War artifacts collected by Gerald Cox. The initial installation was in place until July 15, 2016 and rotated July 19, 2016 (City Hall artifacts/display case/panels moved to the Library. Library artifacts/display case/panels moved to Brawner Hall and the Brawner Hall artifacts/display case/panels moved to City Hall).
The following pages contain the information to be found in each display. Display locations are Library (100 Village Green Circle, Smyrna Ga 30080), City Hall (2800 King Street, Smyrna Ga 30080) and the Brawner Hall at Taylor-Brawner Park (3180 Atlanta Road, Smyrna Ga 30080). Each display may be found on the 2nd floor of each location.
- Panel 1 - Ruff's Station / PDF of panel
- Panel 2 - On The Home Front / PDF of panel
- Panel 3 - Occupation & Reconstruction / PDF of panel
- Panel 4 - Building A New Smyrna / PDF of Panel
- Panel 1 - The Capture of Atlanta / PDF of panel
- Panel 2 - The Battle of Smyrna / PDF of panel
- Gerald Cox Panel - The Cox/Armstrong Collection & Display / PDF of panel
- Panel 1 - The Battle of Smyrna / PDF of panel
- Panel 2 - Dance of Death / PDF of panel
- Panel 3 - Weapons of War / PDF of panel
- Panel 4 - Life In The Trenches / PDF of panel