Smyrna’s demographic profile reflects a young and well-educated population of 56,000 residents. Our growing neighborhoods are diverse in style and enriched with community spirit. Our location near the Cumberland – Galleria employment center continues to draw both new residents and businesses to the area.
We want our local businesses to have every opportunity to succeed:
- For a listing of available commercial space, browse our online inventory.
- For targeted industries and redevelopment projects, various incentives may be available.
- For starting a business, learn which permits and licenses you will need.
- For growing your business, professional development opportunities abound.
- For hiring and training assistance, discover the workforce development resources in our area.
- To meet city staff, ask a question, or address an issue, request a retention visit.
|Job Tax Credits|
Economic Development Partners
||Smyrna Business Association. The Smyrna Business Association is a community organization that supports the growth and success of local businesses. Consider joining the SBA for access to networking and professional development opportunities.|
|Cobb County Economic Development. Our counterparts at the Cobb County Office of Economic Development partner with us to recruit and retain the best jobs and businesses in metro Atlanta. The county boasts a long record of success, and this office is at the center of it all.|
|Cobb Chamber of Commerce. The Cobb Chamber's mission is to strengthen the economy, promote the community, build solid relationships and promote quality customer service. The Chamber has over 2,500 members representing small, large, and international companies. Prospective businesses may visit www.SelectCobb.com for site selection assistance.|
|Cobb Travel & Tourism. If you visit, you’ll want to stay! Cobb Travel & Tourism is the go-to source for premiere lodging, dining, and local attractions. We always put our best foot forward here in Atlanta’s sweet spot.|
|Keep It In Cobb. The Keep It In Cobb Committee is implementing strategies to stimulate the local economy. This collaboration between residents, business owners, civic organizations, and government entities exists to promote buying locally from Cobb businesses.