The Traffic Engineering Division is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the City of Smyrna's traffic control system. The traffic control system consists of 693 traffic signals, signage and pavement markings. This division installs, repairs and replaces street, stop and information signs. Traffic Engineering trims trees and branches that may cause traffic hazards. The Traffic Engineering Division employees three Traffic Signal Technicians and is under the direct supervision of the City Engineer.
To report a traffic signal outage or timing issue please call the Public Works Department at (770) 431-2850 or after hours (770) 434-6666. You may also make an online Service Request.
- Supervisor, City Engineer: Eric Randall, P.E.
- Assistant City Engineer: Kevin Moore, P.E.
- Phone Number: (770) 431-2850 or (678) 631-5381
- Fax Number: (678) 631-5443
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.