Teri Anulewicz - Ward 3 / First elected 2007
Teri Anulewicz is a mother and active community volunteer. Teri has lived in the Smyrna area since 2000, and attracted by the Jonquil City’s strong community, government, and neighborhoods, moved to Ward 3 in the City of Smyrna in 2005.
Teri is the firstborn in a family of six children. She was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, and was raised in New Orleans and in Houston, Texas. She moved to Georgia in 1994 and received her bachelor’s degree from Agnes Scott College in 1998. Her professional experience includes public affairs and government relations, with an emphasis on alliance development, coalition building, and grassroots mobilization. Most recently, she was a director for public affairs with Allison & Partners in Atlanta.
Teri is actively involved in the community. Current and past affiliations include:
• 2006 graduate of Leadership Cobb
• Sustaining member of the Junior League of Atlanta
• Member of the 2014-2015 Catholic Charities of Atlanta Leadership Class
• Served as co-chair of the Junior League of Atlanta’s Political Affairs Committee in 2004-2005
• In 2008, she was named one of the “20 Rising Stars Under 40” by Cobb Life magazine
• Past Annual Fund Chair for the Agnes Scott College Class of 1998 for several years
• Served as Chair of the Smyrna Area Council of the Cobb Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
• Served on the Campbell High School Educational Foundation
• Represented the City of Smyrna on the Belmont Hills Elementary School Truancy Intervention Panel
• Served on the Advisory Board of the Tommy Nobis Center
• Past president of the MOMS Club of Smyrna-Northeast
• Active volunteer at Holy Spirit Catholic Church and at Holy Spirit Preparatory School
• Currently serves as a Daisy troop leader for the Girl Scouts of America.
Her husband, Chris, is an attorney practicing in Atlanta and they have two children. They live near the heart of downtown Smyrna.